3G BURN Diet Pills: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Reviews
3G BURN is a natural Burn Formula with Forskolin, it is a natural thermogenic supplement used for improving energy levels to help attain weight management goals. The 3G BURN features a TRI-BURN Complex of green coffee bean extract, garcinia cambogia, and green tea leaf specifically calibrated to offer substantial support in achieving weight loss results.
By providing an immediate energy boost and improved focus when dieting, 3G BURN may prevent fat storage with special ingredients that have been linked to the ability to reduce the absorption of fat and improve body mass composition in a scientific study. Green tea extract, a key ingredient in 3G BURN, has been shown in studies to increase the rate of fatty acids being broken down for energy.
What are the ingredients in 3G BURN?
Each capsule of 3G BURN contains the following ingredients: Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% chlorogenic acid), Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract (50% HCA), Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract (10% forskolin), Green Tea Leaf Extract (50% polyphenols), and Caffeine.
The benefits of 3G BURN
- Enhances energy levels for a more active lifestyle
- Contains thermogenics that are completely natural and thoroughly studied
- Promotes enhanced focus to support attentiveness and a lower calorie diet
- Features TRI-BURN complex for intense, fat-burning workouts
- Effective when used in combination with a healthy, reduced-calorie diet and increased daily exercise
What are the side effects of 3G BURN?
Do not use 3G BURN if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The likely common side effects of 3G BURN based on the ingredients include:
- Upset stomach
- Flushing, fast heart beats
- Upper respiratory tract irritation
- Tremor, and restlessness
- Dry mouth
Serious side effects of 3G BURN include:
- Mania (euphoria, delusions, overexcitement, very fast speech, decreased need for sleep, and irritability)
- Low blood pressure when taken through an IV
- Stinging of the eyes and enlarging of the blood vessels in the eyes
People taking blood thinners or antiplatelet drugs should not take forskolin-based supplements like 3G BURN. Also, certain high blood pressure drugs may interact with 3G BURN, including:
- Calcium channel blockers
Avoid taking forskolin-based supplements if you take such medications.
3G BURN should also be avoided if you have polycystic kidney disease. The safety of 3G BURN in pregnant and breastfeeding women is not known, so they should avoid it.
If you experience any of the above reactions, stop taking this supplement immediately. This document does not contain all possible side effects and others may occur. Check with your physician for additional information about side effects.