Bowel movements are the final act of digestion, which results in the elimination of a solid, semisolid, or liquid waste material known as feces from the digestive tract via the anus. The act is known by a variety of terms ranging from common pooping, defection, and others.
As far as how often to have a bowel movement, there isn’t an exact number. Bowel activity varies for each person. However, medicine and science will often use the “basic rule of three” to describe a typical movement, meaning you have bowel activity anywhere between three times a day and three times a week.
You’ll poop more or less each day (or week) depending on a number of factors, such as your:
• physical activity level
While the appearance and consistency of a person’s poop can vary from person to person, most people’s poop is formed, brown, and soft. If yours is rarely like this (such as always hard or always liquid), you may want to speak with a doctor.
Pooping shouldn’t be painful. If you frequently have bowel movements that are painful to pass or result in cramping after you make them, it’s time to speak with a doctor. You could have a condition like:
• irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Crohn’s disease
• ulcerative colitis
Many people occasionally experience episodes of constipation, where they can’t go to the bathroom easily or very often. In this article, we will outline drinks and foods that make you poop instantly including homemade drinks to make you poop.
What is constipation?
Sometimes a bowel movement isn’t normal. Diarrhea happens when stool passes through the large intestine too quickly. Constipation occurs when stool passes through the large intestine too slowly.
Drinks That Make You Poop Immediately
Learning how to make yourself poop immediately and naturally is easy because there are several drinks that make you poop immediately these include:
- Warm Water: When it comes to constipation, water is perhaps the most important drink. Studies have linked low fluid intake to intestinal constipation. Research has shown that drinking warm water is a great way to get more fluid into the body, and staying hydrated is a powerful natural method for easing constipation. Extra water in the stool makes it softer and helps it to pass more smoothly. In fact, being low on water is a common cause of constipation.
- Baking Soda: Drinking a mixture of baking soda and water, used as an antacid for decades can help neutralize your stomach acid. That’s why some people use it as an all-natural remedy for heartburn and indigestion. Some people also promote baking soda as a constipation treatment. The theory is that this causes the digestive tract to contract, which can lead to a bowel movement. To make a baking soda solution, add about a tablespoon of baking soda to a glass of water and mix it well. Once the baking soda dissolves, drink the solution.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is a unique homemade drinks to make you poop because it is one of the most effective and easy-to-make home remedies to cure constipation. The citric acid, a natural laxative, present in lemon fights the toxins in your digestive tract. Lemon juice acts as a stimulant and flushes out the toxins from the body providing quick relief. For people asking how long it take for lemon water to make you poop, it can take as early as 5 mins and as long as one hour for lemon water to make you poop. Hot water combined with lemon is known to help with improved bowel movements and keeps your digestion on track. Some people take lemon juice-based mixture for 1 or 2 weeks, with no solid foods for detox. Lemon-based drinks are one of the most powerful cleansing drinks to make you poop.
- Jaggery Drink: Jaggery Juice also called as Gur ka Sharbat is a cooling and refreshing Indian drink made with jaggery, lemon, and mint. Drinking warm jaggery water first thing in the morning can not only soothe your stomach, but also clear out all the toxins and improve digestion. It can also keep acidity, constipation, and other digestive issues at bay. You can also make jaggery smoothie to make you poop fast
- Apple Juice: Drinking Apple juice one good way to make yourself poop immediately. Apple juice may provide you with a very gentle laxative effect. It’s often recommended for children who have constipation because it has a relatively high ratio of fructose to glucose and sorbitol content. But for this reason, it may also cause intestinal discomfort in large doses. Dietary fiber has a major role in facilitating bowel movement through your gut. Apple juice is a rich source of dietary fiber and sipping the cold-pressed variety of it, throughout the day will ensure that constipation never bothers you.
- Prune drink: Prune juice is a fruit juice derived from prunes that have been rehydrated. It is a mass-produced product that is often produced using a hot extraction method, and juice concentrate is typically produced using a low-temperature extraction method. A 2014 review study reported that eating 100 g of prunes per day improved how often people produced stool, as well as the consistency of the stool, compared with psyllium, which is a common OTC soluble fiber-containing laxative. You can also find useful information on Does Duromine Cause Constipation?