Peak testosterone production occurs during your sleep hours, according to a review of testosterone and sleep research published in the February 2012 issue of the journal Sleep. So if you’re losing sleep, you’re also depriving yourself of testosterone production time.
And while sleep deprivation lowers your testosterone, it also appears that low testosterone — also called hypogonadism — can contribute to insomnia, according to researchers who looked at hypogonadism symptoms in a group of male cancer patients and published their conclusions in the September 2012 issue of the Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. Low testosterone also appears to be linked to lower quality sleep and fewer deep sleep cycles. Researchers have observed that as testosterone goes down, the hormone cortisol increases. Cortisol contributes to wakefulness, resulting in shallower and shorter sleep, noted the February 2012 review in the journal Sleep. Feeling tired and fatigued is also a symptom of low testosterone, according to the American Urological Association.
What is 1st Phorm Night-T?
1st Phorm Night-T is a supplement that helps boost testosterone levels in the body. This testosterone boosting supplement enables the body to release the hormone while sleeping. It is said that Night-T can increase hormones as much as 150% without the user doing anything else.
Night-T’s formula enables consumers to experience an extended sleep time, that way the body recovers and is ready for the following day. The additional ability to provide longer sleeping hours serves to reduce one’s stress levels and helps naturally increases growth hormone levels.
What are the ingredients in 1st Phorm Night-T?
Night-T contains a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs containing key neurotransmitters that promote sleep and is specifically formulated to help you fall asleep, enhance your sleep quality, and keep you in a deeper sleep; allowing your body to better heal and repair itself while reaping maximum benefits of overnight GH release and testosterone production. According to the product information, the ingredients in 1st Phorm Night-T include:
- Zinc Chelate. A study found that men who received 30 milligrams of zinc per day showed increased levels of free testosterone in their bodies.
- Magnesium Aspartate. Magnesium plays a role in supporting deep, restorative sleep by maintaining healthy levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep. Research indicates supplemental magnesium can improve sleep quality, especially in people with poor sleep.
- Vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 aids in the production of the hormones serotonin and melatonin, both of which are important to sound, restful sleep, and also to mood.
- Valerian root. Results from multiple studies indicate that valerian — a tall, flowering grassland plant — may reduce the amount of time it takes to fall asleep and help you sleep better.
- Kava Kava. When taken for sleep problems, kava promotes deep sleep without affecting restful REM sleep. Kava may be used instead of prescription antianxiety drugs, such as benzodiazepines and tricyclic antidepressants.
- GABA. GABA reduces mental and physical stress, eases anxiousness, creates a calmness of mood and induces sleep. A growing body of research shows that low levels of GABA can be a factor in overthinking, feelings of anxiousness, tension and associated concerns, like difficulty sleeping.
- 5 HTP. 5-HTP produces serotonin, which can be converted into the hormone melatonin. Melatonin plays an important role in regulating sleep. Its levels begin to rise in the evening to promote sleep and fall in the morning to help wake you up.
The ingredients of Night-T are targeted to elevate testosterone production, along with overnight release of growth hormone (GH) and IGF-1 while you sleep. The ingredients of Night-T have been shown to directly impact GH levels by increasing them up to 157% and inhibiting the production of somatostatin; the hormone that inhibits growth hormone. By effectively blocking this hormone, dramatic increases in GH can be seen.
How to take 1st Phorm Night T
Take two (2) to three (3) capsules with 16-20oz of water about 45 minutes before you want to fall asleep. Be sure to take when you have at least eight (8) hours to devote to restful sleep.
Is 1st Phorm Night T safe for everyone?
No, 1st Phorm Night T is not safe for everyone because it contains kava which may cause severe side effects and should not be used by everyone. Kava has caused liver failure in previously healthy people. You should not use products containing kava for longer than 3 months without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of 1st Phorm Night T?
Some side effects you can expect from 1st Phorm Night T as a result of its constituent ingredients and testosterone boosting abilities can include:
- Allergic skin reactions to any of the ingredients.
- Enlarged pupils.
- Gastrointestinal upset.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Hair loss.
- Male breast enlargement.
- Testicular atrophy.
- Prostate enlargement.
- Loss of libido.
- Increased aggression.
- Hepatitis (acute)
- Liver damage.
What To Avoid
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant, nursing, or contemplating pregnancy. If you have any medical conditions or you are currently using prescription medications, consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplements. Be sure that you have at least eight (8) hours to devote to deep, restful sleep.