The white rectangular pill with the imprint 2 0 9 0 V has been identified as brand of Xanax (Alprazolam) containing 2 mg of the active ingredient. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.. Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. All benzodiazepines are depressant medications that slow down a user’s body and mind, resulting in reduced anxiety and increased relaxation.
Alprazolam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA). Since alprazolam additionally elicits a pleasant euphoria and other changed responses in the brain, users can become addicted to this feeling using more and more in an attempt to recreate these effects. The more drug is taken, the greater the likelihood that tolerance will begin to develop.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Alprazolam may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- difficulty concentrating
- dry mouth
- increased salivation
- changes in sex drive or ability
- changes in appetite
- weight changes
- difficulty urinating
- joint pain
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical treatment:
- shortness of breath
- severe skin rash
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- problems with speech
- problems with coordination or balance
Alprazolam may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
2 0 9 0 V pill Safety Information
- 2 0 9 0 V pill can slow or stop your breathing, especially if you have recently used an opioid medication, alcohol, or other drugs that can slow your breathing.
- You should not use 2 0 9 0 V pill if you have narrow-angle glaucoma, if you also take itraconazole or ketoconazole, or if you are allergic to 2 0 9 0 V pill or similar medicines (Valium, Ativan, Tranxene, and others).
- Do not use 2 0 9 0 V pill if you are pregnant. This medicine can cause birth defects or life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in a newborn.
- 2 0 9 0 V pill may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person for whom it was prescribed. Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death.
- Fatal side effects can occur if you take 2 0 9 0 V pill with alcohol, opioid medicine, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.