Heal-n-Soothe is a doctor formulated proteolytic and enzymatic based dietary supplement for pain relief especially relief from arthritis-related discomfort, joint pains, and muscle stiffness. Living Well Nutraceuticals is today the sole owner of the formula in partnership with Healthy Back Institute, an accredited medical team. Ingredients used in the supplement are clinically proven to work.
Heal n Soothe is prepared with accepted proportion of systemic enzymes and natural ingredients. The ingredients are combined to achieve an anti-inflammatory formula that helps your entire body. Since the root cause of most joint problems is inflammation.
What are the ingredients in Heal-n-Soothe?
Heal-n-Soothe contain the following ingredients:
- Protease AM, Bromelain, Protease 6.0, Alkaline Protease, and Papain: These 5 enzymes together form the systemic proteolytic enzymes. They help break down foods for energy production and improve digestion. The blend eases arthritis pain and decreases inflammation. It helps to break down protein in the body to prevent swelling and pain. It promotes healing in muscles, joints, and skin.
- Bromelain: It is used to improve joint function. It reduces inflammation and helps with osteoarthritis. It relieves pain and its analgesic properties make it possible to keep your consciousness clear while reducing pain. It eases joint stiffness. It is extracted from pineapple fruit and helps in healing wounds. It helps to flush out damaged tissues from the body.
- Turmeric Rhizome: It helps to alleviate or prevent symptoms of arthritis. It reduces pain and improves the function of the knee. The turmeric extract known as curcumin is used to help against joint stiffness and improve joint function. It reduces inflammation and skin irritation. It also helps to improve your immune system and reduce stress. Antioxidants of turmeric in curcumin compounds help to fight against free radicals.
- Papain: It helps to break down protein and maintain healthy digestion. It promotes healing and supports a healthy immune system. It helps with sores and wounds. It heals skin infections and acts as a natural pain reliever.
- Boswellia Extract: It is a powerful antioxidant that keeps foreign harmful bodies away. It helps to cure almost all kinds of pains. It improves your musculoskeletal system and provides joint relief. It is essential to improve movement in your joints without inflammation and pain. It reduces morning stiffness and it has benefits for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rutin: It is essential to ease inflammation due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps to produce collagen and tissues using vitamin C. It also improves your blood circulation. It works as a catalyst for proteolytic enzymes to work effectively. It treats swollen veins or hemorrhoids.
- Mojave Yucca Root: Yucca root contains antioxidants that help to reduce inflammatory toxins from your body. It fights against osteoarthritis and high blood pressure. It reduces inflammation of the intestine and controls blood cholesterol levels. It resolves digestive disorders and improves brain functioning.
- Ginger Extract: It is used to reduce levels of pain and other symptoms of osteoarthritis. It has anti-inflammatory properties and the compounds of ginger inhibit COX-2 that relieves pain and it helps in maintaining balance by producing prostaglandins, a chemical that sends the brain the messages of pain.
- Devil’s Claw: It is used to support healthy levels of COX-2 and relieve joint discomfort. It helps to fight against arthritis and myalgia or muscle pain. It helps against lower back pain while improving gastrointestinal health. It is an excellent pain reliever. It restores appetite and relieves heartburn. It has excellent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids: It is important to support healthy cartilage. It helps the free movement of joints by improving the connective tissues. It improves blood flow and eases swelling of the body. It wards off free radicals being a good source of antioxidants. It helps in the efficient absorption of vitamin C in your body.
Is Nutreance Heal-n-Soothe Safe?
Heal-n-Soothe is generally considered safe when taken in the recommended amount. Dietary supplement like Heal-n-Soothe are regulated by the FDA as food, not as drugs, as a result they do not go through the rigorous testing process required for drugs. However, many dietary supplements contain ingredients that have strong biological effects which may conflict with a medicine you are taking or a medical condition you may have, it is recommended that you consult with your doctor or healthcare provider before taking Heal-n-Soothe.
Do not take Heal-n-Soothe with prescription and over-the-counter medications without discussing with your doctor or healthcare provider. When taken as directed, Heal-n-Soothe is safe, poses no short-term or long-term health risks, and is not addictive or habit-forming.
In addition, Heal-n-Soothe is made in the United States in an FDA-approved facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practices.
What are the side effects of Heal-n-Soothe?
Do not take Heal-n-Soothe if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For some of the ingredients, there is a risk of contact dermatitis (topically and orally). If a person develops contact dermatitis, they may notice the following symptoms:
If you notice such side-effects or develop other side effects, the consumption of the Heal-n-Soothe supplement should be stopped. The supplement is not made for pregnant women or children at all. If you are currently on any medications, consulting a doctor is advisable.
Heal-n-Soothe contain ginger extract, medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs) interacts with ginger. Heal and Soothe might slow blood clotting. Taking Heal and Soothe along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
In addition, because of the effect of Yucca root on platelets, it can potentially enhance the effects of antiplatelet drugs like Plavix (clopidogrel). To avoid interactions, inform your doctor if you are using or intend to use Heal-n-Soothe for medical purposes.